Offensive, no make-up picture that I was in two minds about posting but this is my I-didn't-get-in-from-work-until-3am-and-I'm-tired-look! Bit of a life update because I don't really have much to blog about this week! I seem to have been really busy but looking back I haven't done much. I hate when that happens.
- I'm going back to Cosmopolitan for a week, maybe a week and a half, at the beginning of February. Currently trying to find somewhere for cheaps to stay for a short period of time - harder than it sounds. Why can't I just move to London already?
- Bought the Naked Palette 2 and I refuse to blog about it on it's own. I don't even want it, I don't use the original one so why I casually splashed out £36 on this one I'll never know! Wonders will never cease. I got caught up in the hype of #prayforkelly, us bloggers are bloody good advertising and PR when you catch us in a good mood! Number 1 trending topic in the UK?! We dun goooood!
- I'm going down to London tonight avec ma famille, you might not remember but I got tickets for Cirque Du Soleil for my birthday last June and we're going tomorrow. It's at the Royal Albert Hall and I'm excited to pretend to be posh! We're staying at my sister's boyfriend's house (his family are coming too!) and it'll be nice to just get away from Grimsby for a couple of days. I'm always happiest when I'm in London.
- I got the Harry Potter box set and I think my new life plans may involve staying in bed and watching every single film over and over again. Forever.
- What else? Ummm.. I'm posting a giveaway at some point next week, I've got the photos and stuff ready but I just can't be bothered to upload them or post about it yet so you'll have to wait. A bit of suspense never hurt anybody...
- And finally, I'm involved with some exciting projects via Where Are My Knees? so go and follow over there to keep up to date with everything. Here's hoping that 2012 is the year I get thin!