|Red Herring butterfly pumps | YSL Cinema Eau De Parfum | TRESemmé hairdryer | MAC Extra Dimension highlighter in Superb | Dolce & Gabbana blush in Apricot | Ionika travel hair straighteners | Caudalie Beauty Elixir | Benefit They're Real! mascara|
001. How cute are these pumps? I saw them whilst I was browsing the Debenhams website, who even knew Faith was still around? I thought they went under years ago - I used to love their sandals in the summer and boots in the winter. They had shoes to match any outfit* and I was honestly gutted, but now I feel like my teenage (shoe) years can be revived again. But anyway, I loved these butterfly pumps as soon as I saw them. They'll go with practically any outfit and they just look so dainty and cute.
002. YSL Cinema is one of my ultimate fave perfumes and it's been a while since I had a bottle but I've been properly craving this recently (if it's even possible to crave a scent!), it's a sort of musky smell but it's so good. It's one of those fragrances that properly lingers though and even I can smell it days after I've originally sprayed it. Expensive but worth every single penny. Maybe I'll treat myself.
003. Has anybody got/used this at ? Mine keeps tripping out when it gets too hot, even though I've had it less than a year! I'm a bit sad about it actually because it's really good but this TRESemmé one looks like it'd be really powerful and really good, if anybody has anything decent to say about it then I might pop it on my birthday list!
004. Ahhh, this MAC highlighter is out to ruin my life. I didn't even know about the In Extra Dimension collection until week after it was released, and then I fell in love with this after watching somebody's YouTube video and much to my dismay it was already sold out everywhere. I refuse to pay £40+ on eBay so if anybody can give me a heads up as to where I can find this for the RRP (£21.50 I think) then please, please holla! I'm desperate for it.
005. MY FAVOURITE EVER BLUSHER IS RUNNING OUT. I've had my original Dolce & Gabbana blush for almost a year now and I've recently hit pan, and as soon as that happens we all know it's not long before the whole thing disappears. Honestly, this is the most perfect contour blush and I don't have a single bad word to say about it. £31 is a pretty hefty price tag for blusher but we all know I'll probably end up paying it.
006. Travel straighteners, yay or nay? I'm kind of tempted but at the same time my GHDs aren't heavy to carry so it essentially seems pretty pointless? I'm so stupid sometimes. These straighteners at look pretty tacky which adds to their appeal but I can't help but think it'd be a waste of money.
007. Obviously I need to jump on the latest beauty blogger's bandwagon, it's not a party unless I'm there. I had been tempted by this Beauty Elixir before it did the rounds but now I feel even more enabled by you lot, the fact it's a spray makes it even more tempting. I might add this to my birthday list too actually and then I'm not buying it myself!
008. BEST MASCARA. I got given one of these before Christmas while I was at Cosmo and I really need to splash out and get myself a replacement but I'm struggling to come to terms with spending £18.50 on a new mascara. Why do all my expensive things seem to run out at the same time? Stress. I should have bought it when Debenhams had their 20% (or was it 10%?) off not long ago but alas, I will never learn. Maybe on payday.